As a trusted veterinarian and caring professional, you've been there for families through every stage of your patients' lives. Whether a family needs the sense of closure a cremation service can provide, or just wants to know their pet's body was handled with dignity and respect, Pet Heaven Memorial Park and Crematory can assist you.
No one knows better than you that pets are important members of a family. Owners care about them and worry about them. They want to make the best decisions for that faithful family friend. Most pet owners carefully considered the choice for a veterinarian and chose you as their pet's health care provider. You are their trusted advisor on many issues concerning healthcare.
At the end of a pet's life, it is not uncommon for you to give advice or make recommendations concerning aftercare. So, just like in the healthy part of their lives, pet owners look to you, their veterinarian, for guidance and advice about what to do when their pet dies.
At Pet Heaven Memorial Park and Crematory, our mission is to provide aftercare services in the timeliest, most professional and compassionate manner possible, attending to every detail of the clients' needs throughout the process, and raising the standard of care in the industry. We offer the full spectrum of cremation services and products, at affordable prices.
With clear and affordable pricing, unparalleled service, and the most accurate tracking and record keeping system, Pet Heaven Memorial Park can help make your Veterinary Practice more efficient and worry free during what can be a difficult and emotional time for your clients.Services for Veterinary Practices
- Communal and Private (or Individual) Cremation services as well as Private Burial arrangements in our 2 1/2 acre Memorial Park (Burial arrangements are made directly with client).
- Operation of 3 crematories to ensure that all cremations are done on site and in a respectful and timely manner.
- Transportation can be arranged for both regularly scheduled pickups and deliveries, and/or on an on-call basis.
- Manifest tracking system designed to provide the highest level of accuracy and confidence through every step from start to finish.
- Color catalogs showing a wide variety of cremation urns and products for all styles and budgets.
- Professional Courtesies extended to doctor and hospital employee's pets.
We fully understand that the services provided for pets who have passed on reflects on the quality of your practice and must be second to none. We welcome and encourage any Veterinarian or staff member to come tour our facility to learn more about the cremation process.
Honor the passing of your patient, and support your families in their time of need. Contact us to meet with a Pet Heaven Memorial Park and Crematory team member for more information on how we can serve and assist your clients.